2019+ Dodge Charger Snorkel Air Intake Halos – RGB Halo Kits
- Craft wire
-Basic tool set
1. Use the 3M adhesive tape + beading wire method
Beading Wire mount method video example:
- 3m tape is included on the backside of your snorkel halos for extra hold. Simply peel off the film covering, aim, and mount!
- For extra security, be sure to use the beading wire method
- Beading or craft wire can be tied around the halo and used to secure the halo down.
- Tie the wire around the halos, then twist-lock the open ends together on the backside of the halo until firm.
Alternative Mounting Method: JB weld Epoxy
- Simply spread JB weld steel stick epoxy along the backside of the halo and stick it onto its desired location.
- Hold until secure or dry.